↓↓ Sections ↓↓

People (65)



Business (8)


Travel (8)

Random Photo

Random Quotes

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

Telepathy means never having to say you're sorry. -Graffiti

© 2018 XR | Stats | Links | X2.10