Home - Peter Blue
There seems to be a lot of people named Peter Blue :-
- Peter QZ Blue I started out as a gymnast but broke both legs while trying to do a double-back somersault. After many months of pain I decided I need to do something less physical. I started to get an interest in tech, especially computers, so I did some courses and eventually ended up as a software developer for some major companies, often working long hours. After a while I burned-out, whet to rehab and came back as a software tester. I live in a pretty part of Kent, a seaside town called Broadstairs. It has a lovely sandy beach and lots of pubs with live bands. I often go to Canterbury, Whitstable and even Faversham for shopping, but London is so much better - pity it's almost 2 hours by train. My current job is starting to get to me so I'm planning to be a beach-bum. I often get asked what does the Q Z stand for, it;s Quentin Zackary ... so now you know !
- Peter KY Blue Before we start please, please stop calling me KY jelly !!! it really winds me up ! I was born in Johannesburg (South Africa) but moved to the UK. I lived and worked in London for a while developing software for a "blue chip" company but after a while I got sick and tired of the office politics and left. I moved to a lovely seaside town called Whitstable and started my own software business there. There are some lovely places near by, my favourites are Faversham with its creek and pubs and Broadstairs with it's lovely sandy beach. PS: The Pterodactyl breeder and sexer thing was a joke !!
- Peter JS Blue Developer, Investor, Traveller and Business networker in Kent and London.
- Peter H Blue I'm Faversham born and bred. I have travelled to other places but nothing beats this pretty Kentish town ... except for the weather ! I went to Davington primary school and then to Queen Elizabeth's grammar school. When I was able to fix my friend's broken PC, I decided to start a PC repair business. The hours are long and the hassle is high but I love it. I started running computer classes in my club.
- Peter L Blue Hi, I used to live in Faversham but the live music and pub life got too much for me. I moved to Chatham, got beaten-up and after a short stay in hospital moved Rochester. After many failed business ventures I found work in Whitstable maintaining the specialised software/hardware used by the fishing industry. I have a pet dog (Grover), pet cat (NoName) and a budgie who wont stop crapping on my keyboard !
- Peter Blue - More Disambiguation pages for this name.
- Peter Blue - More of this name & Disambiguation.