Construction Database (Phase 3)
- The Construction Database is a web-based system to simplify the management of large construction projects.
- Contracts can be created, edited and agencies assigned.
- Jobs can be attached to each contract. Specific job types (Summary, Prelims, Works, Instructions, Provisional and Contingency) can also be created.
- People can be attached to contracts (as clients, employees, architects, project managers, etc) or to companies in a variety of roles.
- Timesheets are used to record the work activity of employees on various contracts.
- Phase Four will be rolled-out to the construction industry and is in the planning stage.