Eyes on the Ground (Working Title)Imagine you need to find someone. They might have stolen something from your shop or you saw them stealing from next door. So you take a photo of that person and this website allows you to distribute that photo (along with reward) to any near by members either on their mobile phones or desktops. The person who finds them gets the reward.
Main Points :-
- The website has a network of members who own a mobile phone and/or a desktop.
- Each member can upload a photo of someone they would like details on (The Target) because :-
- They stole something from their shop, office or home.
- They broke into a building or vandalised property.
- They are missing.
- Photos can be uploaded directly to the site and appear on the wanted page from :-
- A mobile phone.
- Webcam on a desktop computer
- Photos will also be sent out via SMS (text) and/or email to anyone near by.
- If a member sees the target :-
- They can take a photo and post it (along with some details) to the sightings page.
- The photo is time-stamped and geo-tagged so the target's direction can be established.
- The instigator will get an alert when this happens.
- When the target is found, they can be removed from the wanted page.
- Other uses :-
- Celeb spotting
- Man-hunt games like "Wanted" or "elude"
- Missing persons
- Missing pets
Scenario 2 - A youth steals from your shop and runs out. You upload a photo of them from the CCTV and post it to the website. It is then sent to all members in the area by text or email. A police officer (who just happens to be a member) sees the youth and arrests him.