Zamora Global Developments was established to be a leading provider of sustainable and durable structures delivering high-quality, affordable, sustainable buildings, utilising advanced building technologies. Combined with creative design Zamora delivers an Art & Science solution. They are committed to continually developing their product and service range and they have a dedicated research team.
Their Philosophy was the vision of delivering higher quality buildings created with reduced materials and labour site intensive methods. Zamora uses proven offsite systems, which have been developed first and foremost from the perspective of builders and developers. They believe in their commitment to efficiency and developing new creative designs and architectures. They strive to deliver a combination of Art & Science.
Zamora offers a complete service, from Concept Design, Space Planning, Structural Design, Frame Design and Manufacture. They also provide full interior design and fully supervised site erection. High Quality Finishings are done by skilled Craftsmen.
Zamora Associates :-
- Simone Murray CGA, Certified Accountant, MD, Company Secretary and Administrator. Simone is a qualified chartered and Management Accountant with experience in accounting, project management and reporting. Simone also is a director of Business Logistics, Chartered Accountants, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Simone qualified in Canada and also as a Certified Business Assessor in Scotland, UK.
- Felipe Gotor-Schaeffer Hotel Management Consultant. Felipe is a Marketing & Business Development Professional with several years of experience. An Attorney at Law, he has applied his legal and managerial qualifications to positions in Sales & Marketing, Corporate Strategy, Yield Management and International Co-operations in multinational hospitality companies. MBA – Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada ; Attorney at Law (Germany); Assistant Professor, Bundeswehr University (Munich); Licence in Law, Ludwigs-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany.
- Simon Watson BSc FRICS - Property Consultant. Founding Partner of Charterland; a firm of Chartered Surveyors with offices in the Cayman Islands and the British Virgin Islands. They provided professional, property consulting services throughout the Caribbean region. Simon is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS) and has over 20 years professional valuation experience in the Caribbean.
- Sanjay Amin Cost control and Project Management Consultant. Sanjay is a Director of the Barbados-based BCQS Group. Sanjay has been providing project and cost management services since 1985. Sanjay has been working for Gardiner & Theobald (London) and throughout the Caribbean working for BCQS since 1997.
- Amrit Lall Operations Consultant. Amrit has many years of experience in operations, consultancy and project management in global services organisations. He works mainly in the financial industry in the area of risk management.
- Arjan Brouwer Associate Business Development, Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies. Arjan has over 15 years of experience in commercial real estate finance and investment management in Europe and the UK. Since 2017 Arjan is involved as external consultant with Blockchain & Cryptocurrency initiatives including Propy and Tradebits, a crypto currency exchange based in The Netherlands.
- Marcus Ballantyne Corporate Adviser. Dennings Ltd is a fully licensed trust company operating in St Vincent & the Grenadines, where it is regulated by the IFSA.
- Martin Morris Financial and Banking Consultant. Martin is a senior manager and consultant with a lot of experience in investment banking and implementing risk management systems for banks, funds and large corporations.
- Aldo Rameriz Sales & Marketing Consultant. Aldo is an experienced realtor in Costa Rica, handling large land parcels. With 12 years experience and many connections.
(C) 2016 ~ 2019 SI7 - Stats